Do you know a couple who met at Camp Ramah, on Seminar in Israel, or maybe even on Tichon Ramah Yerushalayim and went on to get married?
In 2003, the Gazebo Zugot was created to recognize Ramahniks whose relationship blossomed into marriage. On the campus of Camp Ramah in the Poconos, it’s a place where commemorative plaques are displayed to honor their simcha and where they fell in love.
These plaques make wonderful wedding or anniversary gifts!
The cost of a dedication plaque is $500. Proceeds go to the Alumni Scholarship Fund, providing the magical Ramah experience for campers year after year.
Here’s all you have to do to order a plaque today:
- Click the $500 amount if you are paying in full. Or click ‘Other’ and enter the amount to go towards the $500 if this is a group gift. In the event of a group gift, use the ‘Comments’ box to enter the names of the other donors.
- Enter your billing information.
- Enter your payment information.
- Enter the name of the couple you would like to honor. Check the box if you would like us to add your own words to the celebratory card that will be sent notifying them of your gift along with an explanation of the Gazebo Zugot.
- You must check the box and enter the couple’s address, phone number and email so that we can contact them to find out what they’d like their plaque to say and send them a card letting them know about your gift.
- Fill in the box if you would like us to add your own words to the celebratory card that will be sent notifying them of your gift along with an explanation of the Gazebo Zugot.
If you would like to pay by check, please print out and fill in the Gazebo Zugot form and mail it along with a check made payable to Camp Ramah.